Terms and Conditions of MFFF Website
Welcome to our website...
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be
with you in relation to this website. The term 'Moira Furnace Folk Festival Committee' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose address is 37, School Street, Oakthorpe, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE12 7RE. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any
such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
- All registered trademarks on web pages within this site are the property of their respective holders.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Moira Furnace Folk Festival Committee's prior written consent.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You may give us personal information about you, such as your name, your contact email and other contact details on various
How and where we collect personal information:
- Customer registration
- Ticket purchase
How we use your personal information:
Click here to return to MFFF Home page
- The information you give us is absolute safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal
information to third parties. We might contact you from time to time regarding your ticket purchases.
- We may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
- You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database.